Chef de Partie
Outskirts of Ipswich
up to £20,000 + 3kTips
We are working on behalf of our retained client to recruit a talented Chef de Partie to join a Gastro pub/restaurant near the town of Ipswich. Set in a Picturesque village in the Suffolk countryside. The picture perfect, Grade 2 Listed pub/restaurant is close to the villages/towns of Ipswich, Woodbridge and claydon. Salary is up to £20,000 + tips.
- Our client is looking for a hardworking Chef de Partie with a strong and consistent kitchen background in a similar establishment, working with fresh food, in a busy environment, or a more junior Chef who is looking for the opportunity to learn and grow within the team.
- Working in a small kitchen brigade of 4/5 chefs, you will have good all-round kitchen experience, being able to run various sections as required, with a real focus to working the stove/sauce section or larder & pastry section
- As Chef De Partie you will ensure the food is produced to a consistently high standard at all times, assisting the senior chefs in the daily running of the kitchen, whilst keeping the fridges clean and organized, and food labelled and rotated
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
Looking for a Chef de Partie who:
- Remains calm under pressure
- Is flexible to work all sections in the kitchen, showing skill through diversity
- Has good kitchen experience within a similar style kitchen
- Is knowledgeable about fresh food
- Is down to earth and able to work well in a team
- Is hands on and able to get stuck in as and when needed
If this is of interest email your CV to erika@rayment-recruitment