Chef de Partie, Essex Hotel, £20,000
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Chef de Partie.
A Prestigious Hotel situated in Essex is looking for a Chef de Partie to oversee their casual dining concept which serves on average 100 customers a day. The successful candidate will ensure that mis-en-place is carried out effectively and that service runs smoothly ensuring that customers get served in a timely fashion.
* To ensure that the standards set by the Head Chef are adhered to.
* To ensure that the casual dining concept is functioning efficiently.
* To ensure that all food produce is prepared and served correctly.
* To ensure that all mis-en-place is prepared before going off shift for the next day.
Experience and Skills Required
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Training on HACCP & COSHH systems
* Relevant experience, gained in a busy commercial kitchen.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and support others during demanding periods
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and tasks
* Responsible, trustworthy and hardworking
Salary and Benefits
* Full time role paying £20,000
* 2 doubles and 3 single shifts per week working 5 days out of 7
* Must have own transport due to remote location
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Adam Dabbs on at our Chelmsford office.
- Chef De Partie