A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based near Banbury for a Chef to work in their busy country pub & Restaurant. As part of a small, hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food for the restaurant & bar.
The Chef de Partie Role
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for bar and restaurant
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Demi looking promotion
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in an all fresh food standard Kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k + tips £2-3k
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job