Chef de Partie
Our client is looking for an energetic candidate to join their team as a chef de partie within a Gastro style restaurant.Our client is BIG on career progression, investing time into their staff. In return this offers great career opportunities
They offer all employees:
Outline of Role Expectations
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about great, seasonal ingredients
- Prefer dishes that show the skill, care & pride that went into it. Simple but with the wow factor that taste delicious
- Ambition - you want to be a Head Chef one day, and we will help you achieve this goal
- You’ll be working in a busy Gastropubs, serving lots of dishes at pace.
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire all the chefs in your team - including your sous and head chef
- Have good general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- At least 6 months experience within a chef de partie position in a kitchen.
Salary - £18,000 per year