Chef De Partie x 2
£18,000 - £20,000
Our client, an exciting and high profile venue based in Margate, is currently looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to join their team.
Working for a forward thinking organisation with an interesting menu and a varied schedule of events, this full time role will challenge and motivate you to achieve great results.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a consistently high level of food preparation, presentation and skill whilst delivering quality customer service.
Chef de Partie - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present fresh food to the highest standard.
- Lead and supervise kitchen assistants.
- Assist with food stock takes.
- Be involved with health and safety and quality standards.
- Monitor, anticipate and react to customer needs consistently to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
Chef de Partie - Person Specification:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Possess a Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and work well under pressure and within a team.
- Be able to plan and organise effectively and be proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ideally have experience of fresh pizza preparation.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.