We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
Our brands are:
- Goodman - steakhouse well-known for its quality American and British steaks which are aged in our on-site aging rooms and notable wine list
- Beast - exceptional concept where we serve hand selected Angus Beef and King Crab from Norway in an abundant but simple way
- Zelman Meats " restaurant serving delicious and affordable cuts of beef, featuring an open grill kitchen as well as a smoker
We have currently 7 businesses in London and the desire to grow internationally, with our existing brands and also with our new concepts.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to join the team
About the Chef De Partie role
• To understand and be able to work at least two section of the kitchen to the correct quality level required
• To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions
• To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the
highest possible quality is maintained
• To ensure our standard requirements and expectations are met at all times as well as motivating the team on your section to deliver these
• To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
• To help in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
• To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
• To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
• To adhere to company procedures in regards to cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
• Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
We are ideally looking for Chef De Partie candidates who are:
• Have experience on grill section working within a busy kitchen environment
• Positive work attitude
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
• Be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels
• Passionate about food and hospitality industry
If you would like to be part of our amazing team then please email us today with your CV and tell us why you stand from the rest!
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
In return we offer the successful candidates:• Very Competitive salary package
• An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
• 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Company pension
• A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
• Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
• This is a great opportunity to join a Group w