Chef De Partie
Margate, Kent£9.00 Per Hour
Our client, an exciting and highly sought after venue based in Margate, is currently looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to join their team.
Working adhoc shifts mostly weekends, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £9.00 per hour.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a consistently high level of food preparation and for delivering quality customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present food to the highest standard.
- Lead and supervise kitchen assistants.
- Assist with food stock takes.
- Be involved with health and safety and quality standards.
- Monitor, anticipate and react to customer needs consistently to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Person Specification:
- Experience in a similar role would be preferable.
- Possess a Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and work well under
- pressure and within a team.
- Be able to plan and organise effectively and be proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ideally have experience of fresh pizza preparation.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job