£20,000 per year – Permanent
Chef de Partie – Country House Hotel pushing for multiple AA-rosettes
This stunning four-star Hotel is currently looking for an experienced and creative Chef de Partie to join their team, to assist in maintaining consistently high quality fare through all outlets and progress to 2 AA-rosette rating. The property already boasts a solid reputation for serving innovative dishes through an award-winning a la carte restaurant, and is popular with the banqueting trade and afternoon tea offerings. We regularly cater for private dining, weddings, working buffet lunches for weekday conference trade and for leisure trade on weekends.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the team in this busy kitchen and have the following:
· Experience of working at 2 rosette level - essential.
· Confident and happy with working with fresh food.
· Experience of working within a multi-outlet as part of a Food & Beverage team.
· Be a passionate chef looking for a new opportunity.
The benefits which we can provide are as follows:
· Commitment to assisting your development and progression.
· A competitive salary package.
· Staff discount.
· Pension scheme.
· Meals whilst on duty.
· Free on-site parking.
· Uniform laundry service.
Please note that no on-site accommodation is available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job