Chef de Partie All-Day Restaurant Motorway Hotel
This international hotel brand has an immediate vacancy for a capable all-round Chef de partie at their 200 bed hotel near the M1 in North London.
This high volume all day restaurant serves breakfast, lunches and snacks, the pub classics, steaks, salads and sides etc. Food is a mix of fresh and frozen with some items ready-made.
As Chef de Partie you will be expected to work on all sections of the kitchen as directed by the Head Chef.
- Prepare, cook and present amazing food in accordance with brand standards
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Understand menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keeping your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Supporting other team members where necessary
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Comply with Company and Hotel policies and procedures
- Complete all training by the required date.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable chef with good all-round skills, punctual, customer focused and self-aware. Previous experience in a high volume branded outlet would be an advantage.
Salary: Up to £10.50 an hour
Staff meals & uniform provided
Straight shifts: 6.00 to 2.00pm or 3.00 to 11.00pm
Own Transport is essential due to location
Full or part time
- Food Safety
- Branded Content
- Pub Classics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job