My Client is a high-end gastropub set in a fantastic rustic location that is looking for the right candidate to come in and work in this well established kitchen, with training by a Roux trained Head Chef!
- To check each morning, the day’s menu and to liaise with the Junior Sous Chef or in their absence the Sous Chef or Head Chef to list the day’s work required to be done for the day.
- To supervise and assist with the food preparation and mis-en-place required for the breakfast, lunch and dinner services.
- Ensure that the portion sizes and menu specifications are adhered to and that all food is ready at the agreed times and prepared to highest standard.
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times in all parts of the kitchen and all machinery and equipment that is used.
- To assist in the ordering of food service materials and equipment to cope with the anticipated business.
- Ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum to reduce the cost and increase profitability.
- To undertake any duties as directed, from time to time, by Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef
You will be working with a small team so you will need to be:
- Have great communication.
- Works well in a team.
- Dedicated to striving for the highest results.
The ideal candidate would have a Degree in Hospitality or have experience in high end Fine Dining.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job