Chef de Partie
Part of a growing gastro pub group, they are tucked away on the borders of Wiltshire and Dorset’s deepest countryside and with fine shooting estates on our doorstep, the menus are rich in game and fresh ingredients straight from field to fork. The menu includes inspired, relaxed versions of British classics that reflect the flavours and ingredients of each season.
- Salary: Up to £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Working within fresh food ingredients at a 2 rosette level
- Great guidance from a very talented Head Chef who is willing to pass their knowledge onto willing enthusiastic chefs
- Tips (Roughly £3000 per annum)
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Gain further experience and possible progression within the company
- Accommodation may be provided if required
We are looking for a highly motivated Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team. You will need to be focused, professional, a team player, and obsessed with food.
Other key characteristics:
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Has experience cooking from fresh
- Has the confidence and ability to run a section smoothly
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Is mad about food and excited to learn new things
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Able to adhere to company standards and procedures
- Is willing to get stuck in wherever is necessary.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.