Our client, is a Company who are well known for their Benefits, are a UK Award Winning pub company, with currently 8 sites around the South East of England.
As a company they are known to have a reputation as being a fair employer who look after their team members and have a number of individuals who have worked for the company for many years. They like to develop their team members and where possible promote individuals through the business, offering a diverse and rewarding working career.
The Team Member they are looking to find will be a passionate and enthusiastic Chef who has gained a foundation of working in the kitchen and who wants to develop their skills across all sections of the kitchen. You will be part of a well organised team under the guidance of an experienced Head Chef. Attitude and personality is just as important as the experience that you have gained. We require a chef de Partie who is looking for a great opportunity to join a growing company with a family ethos who will give you the opportunity to be part of their family.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You will have a willingness to help others
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Ability to handle a busy kitchen in a friendly team environment
- Wanting to maintain a high standard
- You have gained experience in a fresh food environment
- A passion to learn and develop
- Can cover different kitchen sections
- Has a team attitude and approach
- Is looking to develop a career in a quality food-led pub environment
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be working in a busy, food led pub who serve food throughout the day, with the main trade times of lunch and evenings as well as continuous service on Saturdays.
- There will be a mix of straight and split shifts, although the company will support staff who may need specific shift patterns.
- A competitive basic salary, based on experience and qualifications
- The possibility of accommodation (if required)
- Support in studying for professional qualifications
- Share of tips
- Uniform / Chef whites
- Company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Group discount offer (20% off at venues within the group)
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
For more information or to apply, please attach your CV or contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
- Chef de Partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job