This an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to work for a big luxury hotel chain.
Your main roles would include:
- To check every day the menu and to liaise with the Junior Sous Chef or in their absence the Sous Chef or Head Chef.
- To supervise and assist with the food preparation and mis-en-place required for the breakfast, lunch and dinner services.
- To supervise when required to ensure that high standards of food preparation and presentation are met.
- Ensure that food is served to the highest standard.
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- To assist in the ordering of food service materials and equipment.
- To undertake any duties as directed, from time to time, by Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef
- GCSE or equivalent
- L2 Food Safety in Catering
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at this level
- Branded hotel background an advantage
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Organised, systematic and process driven
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job