Chef de Partie
A beautiful and popular vegetarian restaurant boasting the freshest of ingredients on their menu. This restaurant is all about indulgence of the senses. Situated in a historic part of Brighton this restaurant has been feeding its faithful customers and international guests for over 20 years. Eating at this establishment will be sure to stimulate your taste buds promising you an unforgettable visit every time.
- A passion for the delivery of outstanding dishes consistently throughout each and every service
- Enough confidence to maintain your abilities under pressure
- The drive to push forward in your career and develop your skills
- Good knowledge of fresh produce and a variety of cooking techniques
- Excellent hygiene standards that are maintained at all times
- Working with a large amount of vegetarian foods
- The ability to stay calm and well-mannered at all times
- A passion for cooking that you can showcase in service
- Experience within a similar establishment
This is the perfect position for someone that is looking to join a well-known and largely respected establishment and gain the recognition that they deserve for the brilliant work that they do.
The ideal candidate:
- A candidate that is willing to work hard and assist the team in providing a memorable experience to each and every customer
- Someone that has the ambition needed to work their way up through the ranks over time
- Ideally a minimum of 2 year’s full-time experience in the kitchen
- Maintaining the high standards at all-times along with health and safety
- The legal right to work full time in the UK (essential)
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Passion for good food, detail and presentation with an eye for delivering consistent and superb food
- Calm and well mannered
- Flare and creativity when contributing to menu design
- Ability to work in a fast an efficient manner
- Working knowledge of cooking with vegan foods
- Basic salary of up to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Potential progression opportunities to work towards
- The chance to work within a brilliant team under the guidance of an influential Head Chef
- Good working hours
- Service Charge / Tips
- Meals on duty
- 40% discount for you and your family
- Pension & company sick pay scheme
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.