Our client, a busy Independent school set in beautiful grounds in the Epsom area, require multiple Chefs to join their team. Ideal candidates will have experience in a high volume industrial catering unit.
Main duties will be to:
- Assist the head chef when necessary
- Must work well within a team
- Adhere to health & safety and food hygiene regulations
- Provide quality and diverse food from fresh ingredients
- Manage your time/Prioritise/Meet deadlines
- Free Lunch on shift
- Free gym membership
- Additional days holiday for every year completed (up to 25 days)
- You will ideally hold a professional cookery qualification i.e: City and Guild 706/1 and 2 or equivalent in NVQ 2 or 3 Food Safety
- Fully flexible as shifts will be 5 days out of 7 on a rota (40 hours per week)
Due to the nature of the work staff will need to be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check. You will also need to have a reference checkable work history.