Chef de Partie
£16000 - £22000 Salary On Experience
Wisbech Area Hotel
Working in the AA Rosette winning restaurant you will assist the Head Chef on there day to day activities. This fine dining experience restaurant is the ideal location for a chef with a passion for cooking.
Salary based on experience.
What's in a day?
As a chef de partie you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, be it pastry, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables and so on. This is why the job is sometimes called a station chef or line cook.
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
• Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
• Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
What hours will I work?
You will work approx 45 hours a week.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in the position then please apply now for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job