Chef de Partie
Outskirt of Scarborough
Up to £20,000 DOE
Driver needed due to location
Castle Hospitality and Cleaning division are looking for a Chef de Partie in a beautiful country restaurant that prides themselves in serving modern Yorkshire style cooking. This cosy pub offers an extensive drinks list and good quality homemade food using local produce. This is an award-winning establishment that also offers rooms, private cottages and private dining for up to 16 people. They have received a certificate of excellence on trip advisor and are a white rose award finalist.
This is a full time permanent position working five days over seven on a rotas basis. The role will include working in a busy kitchen as part of a friendly team offering the chance to expand your skills set.
Day to Day Duties
- Supporting the head chef and sous chef to prepare food before service
- During service, you will be responsible for your station and ensure all food goes out well presented and in a timely manner
- To be creative and passionate about food and offer ideas to head chef for menu changes
- To follow all hygiene protocols and supporting the team to keep the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
- To have experience in a previous chef positions such as senior demi chef, chef de parties or sous chef.
- To be aware of hygienic protocols in a kitchen
- To be comfortable working in a busy kitchen
- Having worked with fresh produce is advantageous
- To be passionate about food
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with over 32 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to have a confidential chat about how we can support your career, please give us a call.
To apply for this role please CONTACT: Sophie Garrison on or send your CV to
- sous chef
- chef de partie
- gastro pub
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job