Our Stockton Heath Bistrot Pierre is open seven days a week and we serve lunch and dinner.
Our restaurant will typically cater for a volume of anything from around 40 covers on a quiet weekday lunch service up to around 180 covers per service on a busy evening or weekend.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Chef de Partie to join our team.
Duties of the chef de partie
- Assist and support the Sous Chef by ensuring that our ingredients are readily available and are prepared in a scrupulously clean kitchen
- To be a fully competent Chef de Partie across all sections in preparing our recipes to specific specifications and to a consistently high standard.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team or team members from other branches
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and tidy by adhering to strict health and hygiene standards
- Encourage the Bistrot Pierre culture and reflect our statement vision of ‘great value and delicious cooking in a buzzy atmosphere provided by a friendly and professional team enjoying themselves’
- Multitask when required
We are looking for chef de partie who has:
- Ideally some branded restaurant experience but if not you most possess some experience of working in a good hotel or restaurant environment
- Proven success in working within a fast paced kitchen, cooking to order for high cover numbers
- An NVQ Level 2 qualification is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm to succeed within our team
- The ability to oversee and mentor our commis chef’s
In return we are offering the successful Chef De Partie the following
- Basic salary £8.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Generous chef referral financial incentive scheme
- Excellent training and development with opportunity for career progression
- Awesome staff benefits - including staff price on quality wines, "Perkbox" flexible benefits programme and a very generous discounted staff rate on MacDonalds Hotels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job