Chef De Partie
£21000 per annum + Live in accommodation
Prism 7 Recruitment are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie for our client based in Hadley Wood, Herts.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie and with previous experience working in a 4-star hotel environment with an exclusive restaurant on site that provides a varied menu includes a wide selection of dishes.
Key Responsibilities of the Chef De Partie
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Ensure that all food production is in line with company`s standards
- Mis en place and preparation for all service areas, including restaurant (a la Carte), bar, room service and banqueting.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, well-presented food to our customers
- Work effectively within the Kitchen Brigade to ensure high customer service standards
- To cook any food on a daily basis according to the needs of the business.
- To ensure all health and safety and food hygiene procedures and guidelines are followed rigidly and documented as necessary.
- To assist the Head Chef in controlling costs through managing wastage.
Essential Qualifications/ Skills/Experience of the Chef De Partie
- 2-4 years of working as a Demi Chef De-Partie or Chef de Partie in 4-star hotels or above.
- L3 NVQ in professional Cookery would be an advantage.
- Must be passionate about food and willing to offer their own ideas.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- A consistent and reliable performer with a great attention to detail.
- Someone who has the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be a team player who looks to develop the junior chefs in the team.
- Committed and dedicated to progressing as a chef.
- Very well presented with perfect hygiene standards
- Have excellent command of written & spoken English.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 all applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Chef de Partie
- 4 star hotel
- 2AA Rosette