Chef de Partie
£25,000 a year
My Client is seeking a hardworking, reliable chef for their Stansted restaurant. They use fine and fresh produce to supply high end food to new and existing customers.
Candidates need to have relevant experience in similar roles where they have had to work under pressure to achieve a quality product.
We a looking for a candidate with at least 3 years kitchen experience preferably at 5* Hotel or Rosette standard.
We are a 24/7 business and as such all members of the team will be work a mixture of shifts including early, late and night shifts.
Early shift - 8 -4
Late shift 2-11
Night Shift 11pm - 8am
If you work a week of nights you will automatically get the next 4 days off.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of food to company specification and standards
- Taking charge of a section and maintaining stock levels and ordering for that section
- Supervising junior chefs and correcting work where necessary
- Rceiving goods and ensuring items are stored correctly
- Supervising the cleaning of equipment and the kitchen area
- Assisting with development of special dishes and new menus
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate can expect:
Meals on duty
Free parking on site
33 days holiday per year
Ongoing training and development
Corporate staff discounts
If you are interested in this position please send your cv to Erika.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job