Job purpose: To assist in managing the kitchen in a professional manner, and to consistently produce food to the standard specified.
• Take responsibility for your own section within the kitchen.
• Following the requirements of kitchen hygiene and food monitoring
• Stock rotation and reduction of food waste
• Preparation of meals and ensuring dishes are cooked to restaurant standard.
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of restaurant menus and the ability to describe dishes.
• Informing the senior chef of requirements for ordering
• To work within Health & Safety Regulations, and all other legislative constraints and to report any breaches to management Main responsibilities:
Being fully prepared before each service and letting the Senior Chef know if there are any issues Kitchen hygiene, health and safety, and food monitoring Maintaining required food quality and presentation standards Following instruction and recipes provided. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role with the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job