Chef de Partie
Our client is one of the only remaining independent traditional pubs in the area, which is a family owned and operated business. Offering a fresh English fare menu accompanied by daily homemade specials. The informal restaurant is a cosy area with an extremely pleasant atmosphere, whether it will be a Ploughman’s lunch or a freshly prepared Sunday roast, you are guaranteed to be spoilt for choice.
- Preparing dishes using fresh ingredients
- 35-42 hours a week
- Hourly pay of £8.50 - £9.00 + tips
- Part of a dedicated kitchen team
- Mainly straight shifts with some split shifts
The ideal candidate
- The ability to work without supervision
- Knowledge of seasonal produce
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proven experience within a fresh food background
- Excellent communication skills
- You must thrive under pressure
If you would like additional information about the role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job