Chef De Partie x3
They are looking for an innovative and forward thinking Chef De Partie chefs to come and join their team!
Are you passionate about food? Do you have an outgoing personality with the creative flair to help develop exciting menus. Then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Chef de Partie to join our Catering team. The position offers excellent career progression for the right candidate.
As a Chef de Partie you will be part of a team developing:
• an excellent customer experience to all our guests, staff and visitors
• Menu planning and Costings
• Kitchen processes and team training.
The ideal candidate must be motivated by people, with a passion for food and able to support other members of the team. You must be able to stay highly focused during intense service periods whilst maintaining attention to detail.
To be successful in this post you will need:
• A real passion for food and creative flair
• Excellent craft skills
• Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
• Experience in high volume catering and fine dining
• Appropriate Craft and Health and Safety Qualifications
• A “can do” attitude
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'