A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based on Lake Windermere for a Chef de Partie to work in their luxury Hotel & Restaurant kitchen. As part of a strong kitchen team you will prepare meals for the fine dining restaurant, functions and private parties.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients to 2-3AA rosette level
* Organise and Maintain Hygiene standards on your section
* Opportunity for career progression
* Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
* Have experience of working in a busy kitchen to 2AA rosette level
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £21k
Live in Accommodation
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job