Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Winchester
Chefs de Partie play an integral part in the running of our professional kitchens. At the Rick Stein Group you are encouraged to learn and grow your skills and have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
We are looking for a passionate chef who will support the kitchen with the running of your section and acting as a role model for the kitchen team. You will share our love for the industry and have an eye for detail.
Opened by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in 2014 and located on the high street in Winchester, Rick Stein Winchester offers the freshest fish and seafood with classic dishes such as dover sole meunière, turbot hollandaise and fruits de mer.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £2.00 per hour, you could earn from £10.78 per hour
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Seasonal Chef de Partie click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job