Chef De Partie- TEMP Event Chef Central London £10-£13ph
Salary: £10-£13ph + Holiday Pay and NI Contributions
I'm looking for Chef de Parties to work for a cool events company on a temporary basis throughout 2018.
If you are passionate about food, eager to learn new skills in the culinary world and have experience at Chef de Partie level we can offer you a chance to explore a range of hospitality services in Central London.
The Events client are high profile within the industry and have events in top London venues, do Pop up street food stalls, restaurant takeovers and events around Europe and Asia also.
Chef De Partie Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
- Experience and understanding of the London hospitality and catering industry
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Chef De Partie- TEMP Event Chef Central London £10-£13ph" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job