Chef De Partie- Stansted Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Chef De Partie, to join one of the fast-paced restaurant making fresh made-to-order meals at Stansted Airport.
You will be joining a brand new site where you will be provided with competitive flexible hours, award winning training and fantastic development opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You would ideally have previous experience as either as chef de partie or commis chef within a busy kitchen.
- To ensure your station is managed, sending out high speed, top quality, made to order meals
- Training, supporting and managing the commis chefs
- Must be able to inspire and encourage the team to be able to work together to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness at all times
- Must be able to maintain highest standards of Health and Safety at all times.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
Full Training and uniform will be provided. Both full time and part time hours are available with immediate start for the right candidate.
- "sous chef"
- "chef de partie"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'