Chef de Partie - South Buckinghamshire
SALARY - £21,000 plus tips
KEY WORDS - Demi Chef de partie , Senior Chef de partie , Senior commis Chef, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior chef de partie , Michelin, sous Chef, senior sous chef , hotel chef, restaurant chef
Restaurant with rooms located in a hamlet next to Radnage, Buckinghamshire surrounded by beautiful countryside and perfect for a short break from London. The small restaurant features an open kitchen where chefs cook simply but skilfully over a bespoke wood-fired grill. The menu is changed daily to reflect the seasons, often using ingredients from their own kitchen garden.
Opportunity of becoming a Chef de partie and join a dedicated team, which offers a very unique and personal style of cuisine and service. The Seasons dictate the menu and work closely with local gamekeepers and farmers as well as obtaining plenty of fresh fruit & vegetables from their own garden.
The chef de partie positions are integral part to the kitchen operation the key tasks you can expect to be involved in are:
• To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
• To be a real Team Player and work to build strong working relationships.
• To ensure knowledge of product, client relationships and service is maintained and communicated
• To ensure effective daily communication within all areas of the Food & Beverage Operation
• To be aware of the security of stock, access and keys at all times.
• To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure food is stored securely and safely.
About your skills
• Previous experience in a similar role, AA rosette or Michelin experience would be advantageous
• Outstanding hygiene skills and a certificate in elementary food hygiene.
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills
THE PACKAGE competitive
Key Skills Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef de partie , Senior commis Chef, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior chef de partie , Michelin, Chef, sous chef , senior sous chef
Key Words - Sous Chef, Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Hotel Chef, Senior Chef de Partie , Chef de Partie, Rosette, Michelin Star, Junior sous chef, senior commis chef , hotel chef,
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Chef de partie
- Demi Chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'