Our client, a large, locally based hospitality company, are currently recruiting for a number of Chefs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation, who offer fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Will involve food preparation to a high standard
- Working as a team to achieve preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
- A consistent service level at all times.
- Will need to be qualified to at least NVQ level 2 standard
- Or have relevant experience
- Excellent craft skill's
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate (desired but not essential)
- Basic Health and Safety certificate (desired but not essential)
- Good customer service skills
- Must possess the relevant chef clothing, whites, apron, hat, trousers and shoes.
- The shifts required are generally during the day
- Can be either 06:00 to 13:30 or 11:30 to 18:30
- Considered to be full time.
- For the right people these vacancies have the chance of going temp to perm after 12 weeks employment
- £9.50 per hour
-PLEASE NOTE -Personal referees are acceptable for periods of time spent unemployed or not in education. To be considered for this role you will need to provide evidence of right to work in this country, proof of current address and references covering the last three years employment or education history. Please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"