Chef De Partie - Sleaford
£24,000 - £25,000pa
My client based in Sleaford is looking for a full time experienced chef de partie to join their team and assist the Head Chef and existing kitchen team in the day to day running of the kitchen and associated operations.
They are a busy town centre operation open all day 7 days a week serving teas, coffees, cakes, lunches, evening meals, and bar drinks all day from 10am until late.
You will be expected to work closely with the Head chef and your kitchen team to deliver an excellent standard of food in terms of quality, choice and presentation.
The role is to prepare starters, desserts, vegetables, salads etc ready for lunch / evening service. During service you will plate and serve starters, light bites and desserts. You will be either solely in charge of starters and desserts or work as a team of two. You must have excellent cleanliness and hygiene standards, it is essential that you are able to communicate effectively and work in a fast paced environment as part of a team to output to the standard and levels we require.
- Knowledge & experience of cooking a range of dishes, savoury and sweet to a high standard
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of cooking from fresh ingredients
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to forward think and plan effectively
- Ideally hold relevant cooking qualifications
- Straightforward and honest
- Have a good sense of humour
- To be reliable and have a 'Can do' attitude
Hours: Full time, working 5 days out of 7 on a rota'd shift basis, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Salary: £9.50 per hour, dependent on qualifications and experience, part of your wage is made up of your share of gratuities on a pro rata basis, salary is performance based and regularly reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50 /hour