Chef De Partie Required - 17th Century Inn - £17,500 plus- pushing for 1st Rosette
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking for a talented Chef De Partie with a Rosette background to work within a stunning waterside establishment. The establishment dates back to the 17th century where it was established as an inn for weary travellers, today it is now a popular destination for the visiting tourists who flock to the area over the summer months. Our clients require a passionate and talented Chef de Partie ideally with experience of Rosette dining as our clients are looking to push for their first AA Rosette this year.
As a CDP you will be:
- Passionate about working with fresh ingredients chosen for their seasonality
- Driven to unlocking your potential and thrive in a professional kitchen environment
- Flexible to move throughout sections within the kitchen and deal well with working under pressure.
- experienced in delivering fine dining cuisine and have experience of Rosette standard and higher
In return you will receive:
- £17,500 per annum
- Great share in tips
- Live in accommodation - £35pw
If you should be interested in this role please send in your up to date CV in the first instance