Chef de Partie- Private School Oxford- Great Hours & Holidays!!
Chef de Partie Oxfordshire- Top Private School, Oxford
£21,800 salary, 40hr week, 8 weeks holiday & great bens!!
Chef de Partie Oxfordshire- wanted at one of the Countries best independent schools based close to the Oxford city centre.
As their Chef de Partie you will assist the Sous, Senior Sous and Head Chef in the production of meals and functions. You will also be expected to help lead the catering team, to include Kitchen Porters and General Assistants, in their absence; this will typically be on evening shutdown when you will assume the role of catering management cover.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and present food to a high standard and quality
- To ensure that the operation complies with all current Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations and any additional requirements laid down by the School Trust
Provide assistance to the Sous, Senior Sous Chef and Head Chef with functions and other arranged events
Lead the catering team in the Sous, Senior Sous and Head Chefs absence
Provide assistance to the Catering Manager or department in any area that is suited to your experience or skill set
Assist in the implantation of all COSHH, Food Safety, Health & Safety and HACCP Regulations; training will be given
When directed, to undertake requests outside of this job description i.e. in times of staff shortages or function work; this may also include working front of house
Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
Maintain cleanliness, hygiene and safety in the kitchen
Record production and operational data on specified forms
Overview of salary & benefits;
- Salary: £21,800
- Hours: 40 hours per week (including some weekends)
- 48 week contract
- Holiday entitlement: 5.6 weeks paid to be taken during school holiday and as directed by the Catering Manager
- Employer offers a minimum 3% contribution to a Group Personal Pension
- Life insurance 3 x gross salary
- Access to swimming pool during lunch school term, when on duty
- Meals provided during your working hours
- Full uniform (including safety shoes)
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme and child care vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'