Available if required
Are you a passionate Chef de Partie with rosette experience looking to work with a stable brigade? If so our client, one of Surrey's premier leisure destinations are seeking a CDP to join the kitchen team and take up an opening in the main kitchen.
The ideal candidate will have prior CDP experience in a quality, fresh food establishment or be an experienced Demi looking for their next step. Experience at rosette standard is essential.
In addition to offering 70 four star hotel rooms and three restaurants, the club has extensive leisure facilities including three golf courses, over 40 fitness classes a week, a large and well equipped gym, spa, pools, 11 tennis courts and youth club.
Low cost on-site live-in accommodation is available for this role if required.
The Ideal Applicant:
- A steady CV with prior experience in a rosetted kitchen
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Chef whites provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual staff party
- Resort discounts
- Employee awa
- Golf Club
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job