A talented and experienced Chef de Partie is required for this superb Country House Hotel in the Peak District to work in their kitchen which serves an a la carte restaurant and bar serving fresh local sourced produce. As Chef de Partie you will be preparing, cooking and serving fresh, local and seasonal starters, mains and desserts.
* Working on each section of the kitchen
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service
* Managing and ordering for your own section
* You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a 1-2 Rosette awarded
* Ability to work on each section
* Keen to work at a high standard with career aspirations
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £19k
* Live In
* Meals & Benefits
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job