CHEF DE PARTIE - PASTRY CHEF
An opportunity for an experienced Pasty - Chef de Partie to work within our Clients Hotel establishment part of their Group of quality Hotels of distinction just outside London.
As an experienced Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef you will join their Team of 18 Chefs, creating award winning dishes across a range of Fresh Menu choices. Their Kitchen Brigade creates dishes for the 3 Rosette Grillroom, Rosette Restaurant as well as their Banqueting, Room Service and Lounge operations.
Reporting to the Executive Chef/ Snr Sous Chef. - As Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef, you will be leading the Pastry Section with the support of a Commis Chef in this 3 Rosette kitchen. The kitchen brigade is made up of 18 Chefs and 5 Kitchen Porters, so there is a great team to support you.
As Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef , you will be responsible for;
- Ordering and stock control
- Designing with the Executive Chef Menu Items for Afternoon Tea, Restaurant as well as Banqueting Menus
- Produce Plated Desserts for all Menus to 3 Rosette standard
- Supervision of Commis Chef, to achieve consistent standards
The business is varied, offering catering for Spa Guests, Leisure clients, Local guests as well as corporate, conference and banqueting function guests. The Hotel is a popular Wedding Venue with Weddings taking place in the Suites, as well as in the Private Wedding Garden.
The ideal Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef will ideally have a background of working within a high quality establishment environment and seeking a Head Pastry Chef role with responsibility for the Pastry section.
- Able to demonstrate the practical ability to be able to produce plated desserts to 3 Rosette standard
- Capable of demonstrating a flair and creativity to build on the successful Afternoon Tea Menu
- Hold the experience to manage the multi menu requirements and busy Banqueting Operation
- Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working ( 5 days per week)
- Quality experience in a fresh food environment
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
Basic Salary +
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all their hotels
Discounted hair treatments at their Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all their hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in their Spas
Discount on retail products in their Spas
In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1st year, 3rd year and 5th year anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary Lunch/ Afternoon Tea and service related holiday.
Suitable Candidates with a background as Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef within a high quality establishment can Apply by sending over your Updated CV and Contact details.
- Head Pastry Chef
- Chef de Partie - Pastry Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'