Chef de Partie - Rick Stein's Cafe
Chefs de Partie play an integral part in the running of our professional kitchens. At the Rick Stein Group you are encouraged to learn and grow your skills and have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
We are looking for a passionate chef who will support the kitchen with the running of your section and acting as a role model for the kitchen team. You will share our love for the industry and have an eye for detail.
Rick Stein’s Café was opened in 1994 by Rick Stein and Jill Stein. Guests can enjoy a mid-morning treat with homemade cakes and freshly ground coffee. Our Café also offers lunch and dinner options with influences from afar including dishes such as pad Thai noodles, salt and pepper prawns and cod curry. Our Café has a small kitchen team and is perfectly located on Middle Street of Padstow.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour, you could earn from £10.03 per hour
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Chef de Partie click apply to send us your CV.