Chef de Partie - Nr Warminster
CHEF DE PARTIE
£18,000 (Neg) + great company benefits
We are looking for an experienced chef de partie/second chef to join the team at a very popular multi-site venue to work in a variety of branded style restaurants serving all fresh food menus.
Working alongside the head chef you will prepare & cook dishes to spec using fresh ingredients, and you will help to run the kitchens in terms of stock & wastage control, maintaining legislation & compliance, ensuring high levels of presentation, and working closely with the FOH teams.
There is a lot of scope for career progression.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - CHEF DE PARTIE
As the Chef de Partie you will:
- Prepare and cook meals to spec in a variety of concepts and different kitchens
- Support the head chef in stock, wastage, labour, and cost control
- Maintain all relevant legislation and compliance
- Work closely with the FOH team
- Maintain high standards and levels of presentation
ATTRIBUTES - CHEF DE PARTIE
- Experience as a chef de partie/second chef in busy high volume restaurants - ideally branded serving fresh food
- Strong supervisory skills - able to motivate a small team
- Some knowledge of stock & wastage control
- A strong understanding of kitchen legislation & compliance
- Real passion for what you do
- An outgoing personality and "can do" positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand and develop their existing businesses..
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"