An exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie has arisen at 3* Hotel in the heart of the New Forest.
Serving traditional & hearty home cooked food, we're committed to sourcing & supporting local as members of both the New Forest Marque & Hampshire Fare.
So if you are someone with a passion and interest for cooking, then we would like to hear from you.
Due to location you will need your own Car.
* Food hygiene certificate Level 2.
* Experienced Chef having worked in a high quality establishment
* Developing staff and passing on knowledge and skills
* Motivational skills to motivate others
* A team player who is prepared to assist colleagues and move from one activity to another as required
* A commitment to completing a high standard of work to specified deadlines and timescales
* Understanding of budget and stock control
* Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation
* Competetive salary depending on experience, 48 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings, weekends & split shifts)
* Perk Box - access to the best perks from some of the UK's biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop,
* Cycle to work scheme - purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost,
* Active Social Committee - Get involved in social events in and outside of work,
* Excellent opportunities for training and development,
* Pension scheme,
* 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday,
* Healthcare benefits - discounted private healthcare,
* Staff loyalty card - rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services,
* Free staff parking,
* Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.