Chef de Partie needed for the 5* Hotels in the heart of London.
Fine dining and all week availability is essential. Pay up to £13 per hour
So, you have great all-round experience, a positive attitude, a drive to learn as much as possible - yet, you feel trapped in your current job. What should a capable Chef de Partie like you do? The Change Group has the answer: Work with a dynamic, passionate agency with the same positivity, drive and experience as you! We have clients in many 5* hotels, private members clubs, restaurants, pubs and event caterers across the whole of London. We provide excellent rates of pay at premier bookings - but most of all we all come from the Industry ourselves! We know the life of a chef and we understand your career and professional needs.
We meet all of our candidates face to face, and we take the time to get to know you and what you want to get out of your time as a Temporary Chef de Partie. In return we only ask that you are reliable, on time and communicate your availability to us on a regular basis.
As a Chef de Partie with at least 6 years in the Industry, you should know your way around an industrial kitchen, be able to show that you have worked in all sections of the main kitchen and have a passion for learning new methods and tackling obstacles. Pastry experience not essential but highly valuable! Your timekeeping and attendance are paramount to your success as a temp Chef, while communication is essential both with us and with your superiors and team on the job.
The benefits of working for Change
- Flexible working hours
- Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work for amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
- What we need from you:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificates
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
- If you are interested in these positions, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job