Chef De Partie*Michelin Star and Rosette Experience* London* Temporary* £10 - £14 per hour*
We want you to join our growing casual chef team! Experience is essential as well as a positive attitude, attention to detail and a passion for food. Candidates must be energetic, hard working, have experience in a busy environment and perform well under pressure. We work with a variety of exciting Events Companies, Hotels and Restaurants and our clients are already making advance bookings for the next month.
Most of the work is full time hours Monday to Friday; however we also need chefs for evening event work and weekends.
*Chef De Partie Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay, £10-14 per hour
- You will be paid weekly.
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it's your Choice!
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- You will be working in some of London's best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- Join a great team of temporary chefs
- On-going Temp work
- Flexible shifts
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7
*Our minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our other current job roles Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job