Chef de Partie - Luxury 5 Hotel Bath
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based in Bath for a Chef de Partie to work in their 5* Hotel and work in the 2AA rosette restaurant alongside a talented and experienced Head Chef. You need to be a strong and capable Chef who will assist with both restaurant fine dining and functions/banqueting.
* Running and managing the hotel kitchen
* Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs
* Preparing meals using fresh produce to 2AA rosette level
* Restaurant and Function Work
* Kitchen Management duties
* You will already be a Chef de Partie
* Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
* Experience of working in Hotels/Restaurants ideally to 2AA rosette standard
* Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £24k
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"