- To ensure that the standards set by the Head Chef are adhered to.
- To ensure that the section in which you are working is functioning efficiently.
- To ensure that all food produce is used correctly.
- To encourage all Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters in their work.
- To carry out on-job coaching with Commis Chef in your section.
- To adhere to portion control.
- To carry out checks on Restaurant and Banqueting activity when coming on duty and take appropriate action as required.
- To carry out temperature checks on all foods being sent for Banqueting and retain samples ensuring correct labelling.
- To ensure that all mis-en-place is prepared before going off shift.
- Ensure you adhere to policies and procedures as set out in the staff handbook.
Punctuality & Timekeeping
- To arrive for work and be ready to commence your duties at the appointed start time.
- To adhere to the Company’ policy regarding sickness notification and holiday authorisation procedures.
- To always ensure that you are aware of your rota and that you attend work as scheduled.
- To be aware of cost control and to use all means at your disposal to conserve stocks of materials which you may use.
Our hotels are fabulous places to sleep, eat, drink, celebrate and relax. they are also very special places to work.
We've continued to grow throughout our history, and today over 350 people are happily working in our 7 award winning family owned hotels and central office. From 4 star luxury to traditional coaching inns situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District our hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, personal attention and excellent service.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Full trainins (incorporating accredited safe & legal)
- Meals on duty (Some live in available)
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discounts in our businesses
What We Are Looking For
- Exceptional service
- Flexible approah to your working week
- Great attention to detail
- Engaging, warm and friendly customer service
- A helpful and supportive team player
Live in is available at a charge of £195 per month which includes all Food, Bills, Laundy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'