Our client is one of the leading and most exclusive Hotel and Leisure Resorts in Scotland, they have received the Outstanding Employer 2019 - British Inn Keepers Scotland and the Training & Employee Retention Award Winner - CIS Excellence 2018. They are looking for someone who is passionate about all aspects of hospitality and food preparation. The role is located on the Isle of Arran. The company have live in options available.
Scope of job:
To assist Head Chef and Sous in maintaining the smooth running of kitchen operations.
To actively motivate peers to reach targets and maintain a harmonious working environment, adhering to food safety and environmental health regulations.
To complete tasks to the required standard under instruction and guidance, developing competencies in a range of tasks within the kitchen area
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Taking charge of one area of the kitchen, preparing dishes as delegated by Sous Chef to the required standard and within the allocated time
- Supervise Commis Chefs in the preparation and cooking of menu items. Ensure no dangerous machinery is used without required training
- Prepare cook and present food to the required standard within allocated timescales
- Ensuring all working areas are clean and tidy before and after service
- Develop skills and ability to carry out a range of duties in the kitchen and demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn
- Ensure foods are dealt with appropriately on delivery
- Assist in achieving food profit percentage as laid down by the company
Our clients team are Awesome; displaying professionalism, honesty and a fun and creative manner in everything they do. Everyone's passion and personality is what makes them an award winning team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'