Chef de Partie - Immediate Start
Are you currently looking for some extra hours to go alongside your current job or looking for some exciting new opportunities where you can choose when, where and how much you want to work?
We are working with a number of clients in the Slough & Maidenhead area who need talented, reliable, temporary Chef de Parties for on-going bookings. Depending on your experience and preference, we can offer you work in fine dining 2-3 Rosette Restaurants, Gastro Pubs, 4-5* Hotels, Events Stadiums and Racecourses and at some incredible iconic venues with high-end event caterers.
Chef De Partie Features:
- Regular bookings to suit your preference and availability
- Hourly pay with long shifts available
- Great Rates of pay - between £11-£12 per hour
- Join a great team of temporary chefs
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay directly in to your Bank Account with holiday pay in addition
- Option to pay you Limited Company at a high set rate for all assignments (please ask at registration)
- Receive a bonus up to £100 if you refer other chefs to us.
Chef De Partie Requirements:
- A passion for high quality food
- Hard working and reliable
- Eager to improve your culinary expertise
- Food Safety Level 2 certificate
- Allergen certificate (you can complete a short course online for free)
- Your own chef's whites, knives and safety shoes
- You are eligible to work in the UK
If you are available for regular casual assignments, we would like to hear from you. We can offer you hours to suit you and we pay very competitive rates. Call our Surrey office today on and ask for Samantha. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job