Chef de Partie - Great reputation venue - £4,000 Tips p.a (RH57)
Role - Chef de Partie
Ref. No - RH57
Location - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary - £22,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - £4,000 in tips per year, Accommodation available (Live-in)
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this new client. The company ethos focuses on running the operation with team members at the heart of their business. The restaurant serves locally sourced food with passion and flare, which requires imagination and creativity working with seasonal produce. They are looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join their friendly team and contribute in the continuing success of the business. The ideal candidate will be creative in their approach to menu development; and be keen to deliver fresh, interesting flavours and concepts.
- Aiding with menu creation on the basis of seasonality and available produce
- Ensuring sections are clean and well organised
- Supporting the management team in the efficient running of a kitchen operation
- Aiding the Kitchen Management team with maintenance of Gross Profit margins
- Delegation and training to less senior team members
- Creativity and passion for menu design and good food knowledge
- Proven track record in hospitality
- Reliability and a desire to develop and grow with the company
- Food hygiene - Level 2 Certificate
- Must be able to hit the ground running
Keywords: CDP, Demi CDP, Commis, Chef, Restaurant, Kitchen Management, Sous Chef
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewitt at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"