An experienced Chef de Partie is required for a Michelin Gastro Pub dining with rooms, located in Berkshire. This is a role for a competent and dedicated Chef de Partie .
- Need in depth knowledge and understanding of a variety cuisines
- Ability to manage several sections whilst assisting in the opening
- Good knowledge of modern techniques
- Utilizing the freshest ingredients to produce top quality food that focuses on clean strong flavours and beautiful presentation.
- All-rounder who is extremely driven and capable of taking control of the service and many covers in this fast paced set up.
- Comfortable in delegating and managing a full kitchen section and also taking control of all aspects of training and daily duties of junior chefs working alongside you
-As a Chef de Partie your role is absolutely key and you will be the driving force behind the success of the restaurants.
- Need to be constantly on the ball and ready to take control and drive the section.
- Personality and people skills are incredibly important.
- Driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Impressive service-standards and the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and driven Chef de Partie with proven experience of working in top quality sites , as well as experience of working alongside various cuisines. There will be plenty of room for growth within this role, this is a truly fantastic opportunity.
Salary £26,000 LIVE IN AVAILABLE
- Communication Skills
- Team Leader
- Product Presentation
- Fresh Produce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job