Chef de Partie - new opening Winchester FULL TIME
Our vibe. That’s what we’re all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing its heart and soul - Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It’s our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people.
We are on the hunt for a hardworking Chef de Partie to complete our dynamic and lively team kitchen team in Winchester. This is a new site opening and you would be starting early January 2018.
We want the best of the best to join us, so we will:
- Give you FULL TRAINING (so you don’t need have experience in Caribbean cuisine).
- Give you experience in working in a fast paced open plan kitchen.
- Get you where you want to be! We will actively invest in your personal career goals, through training and development paths.
- Offer you a competitive package with bags of perks!
- Celebrate and reward both your personal and team’s successes.
Over to you…
In return, as a Chef de Partie at Turtle Bay we expect you:
- Ideally to come from a fresh food branded background.
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador for Turtle Bay!
- Have genuine love for our food, cocktails, music and people.
If our vibe sounds like something you can get down with, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job