Role -Chef de Partie
Ref. No - RH35
Location - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary - £26,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Free live-in available, meals on duty
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this new client, located in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire; a very young business that are doing extremely well for themselves, within 9 months of opening they have already been featured in the Michelin Guide. They are looking for a passionate and ambitious Chef de Partie to join their team, and grow with the business who are aiming for big things. With another site due to open within the year, this would be a great opportunity for a chef looking to develop their career and really get their name out there.
- Aiding with menu creation on the basis of seasonality and available produce
- Ensuring sections are clean and well organised
- Supporting the management team in the efficient running of a kitchen operation
- Aiding the Kitchen Management team with maintenance of Gross Profit margins
- Delegation and training to less senior team members
- Creativity and passion for menu design and good knowledge of produce
- Proven track record
- Reliability and a desire to develop and grow with the company
- Must be able to hit the ground running
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewittat Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Menu Development
- Fresh Produce