A Chef de Partie is required for an exciting new Middle-east inspired restaurant, opening in Oxford, bringing the ethos of innovation and creativity from its London-based head office restaurant. As Chef de Partie, you will be joining a modern, beautifully designed restaurant with the added customer attraction of 'The Roof Garden’ with panoramic views across Oxford. Your key duties will include:-
- Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chefs in the smooth operation of the kitchen
- Provide suggestions in improving the menu and in introducing new dishes on the menu
- Train the staff working in your section and be able to manage a section by yourself
- Assist in ordering of produce/supplies
- Maintain all the records relevant to your section
As Chef de Partie you will:-
- Have an awareness of the mis-en place and volume required
- Have a good knowledge of Indian cuisine.
- Have a thorough knowledge of health & safety procedures and the use of various equipment in the kitchen
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
- Chef de Partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job