Chef de Partie - Events
Fantastic new role for a Chef de Partie to join an award-winning Events Caterer in South West London. Quality British cuisine and Winner of Caterer of the Year!
This is an amazing opportunity with a strong pipeline of Events this summer; Weddings, Private Catering, Corporate Functions and Charity Events - serving Canapes, seated dinners, bowl food, street food and BBQ.
The production kitchen is based in South West London with Event sites in Tower of London/ Guildhall.
- Great rates of pay, paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours
- Amazing locations
- Great and talented kitchen brigade
- Modern kitchen with good work conditions
- Week-ends off (occasionally working depending on the volume)
- Sociable hours
- Our requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within Michelin-star/ 2AA Restaurants, 5* Hotels etc.
- Level 2 in Food Safety / Health and Safety
- The right of work in the United Kingdom
- 2 references
- Minimum conversational English level
- Personal Chef uniforms and set of knives
- Great attention to details
Apply today and interview tomorrow!
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.